Wednesday

Badgley Mischka






Badgley Mischka Spring/Summer RTW
Mark Badgley and James Mischka

Sept. 13, 2011 - New York

“My, how dazzling you are, and you haven’t even put on your dress yet!” exclaimed the little girl to her brand new doll, which she had just dressed up for a a Hollywood red-carpet appearance. Gracing a princess bun, nude lipstick and gloss, and bright silver ballerina-wrapped stilettos, her little model of dreams was lacking the most important part: her long, easter egg purple, sunshine yellow, and fantasy purple tiered strapless gown of sparkling bows and ribbons. Ready to praise her recent movie, “What Can a Girl Do?”, the doll winked her diamond-smile at the paparazzi’s deprived cameras.

photo source

Author's note: This was my favourite show of the season, no doubt! Just look how classy and beautiful those ballgowns are; when I get the money I’m adorning myself in these dresses. I can't wait to be invited to the next wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment